A system of practical arithmetick, in four books [electronic resource] : agreeably to Telfair's edition of Gough's arithmetick : to which is added a great variety of rules adapted to the commerce of the United States with the various nations of the world, as well as of different individual states with each other.
- Standardized Title:
- Practical arithmetic
- 2nd ed.
- Baltimore : Printed by William Warner, 1817.
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 40943.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Maryland Baltimore.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- First published as: Practical arithmetic.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 40943).
- Telfair, Robert.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|