A sermon delivered in Dracut, First Parish, October 19, 1817. [electronic resource] / By William Gould, ; the Sabbath after the dissolution of his pastoral relation with the church, and people of said parish; and the result of counsel.
- Haverhill [Mass.]: : Printed by Burrill and Tileston., 1817.
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 40944.
28 p. ; 25 cm.
- First Congregational Church of Dracut (Dracut, Mass.).
Clergy -- Office.
Clergy -- Salaries, etc.
Dracut (Mass.) -- Church history.
- Farewell sermons -- 1817.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Haverhill.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- "Notes."--p. -26.
"Result of council," p. -28, signed: Jonathan Allen, moderator. John H. Church, scribe. ...
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 40944).
- Allen, Jonathan, 1749-1827.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|