Trial of James Graham, before the Honorable Ambrose Spencer, Esq. [electronic resource] : for the murder of Hugh Cameron & Alexander M'Gillavrae, in Delhi, Delaware County, July 14th, 1813. / Taken during the trial by Aaron Clark, Esq. June 17, 1814.
- New-Haven: : Printed for the publisher., 1815.
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 36120.
- Graham, James, d. 1814.
Cameron, Hugh, d. 1813.
M'Gillavrae, Alexander, d. 1813.
Murder -- New York (State) -- Delhi.
Trials (Murder) -- New York (State) -- Delhi.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Connecticut New Haven.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Title vignette.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 36120).
- Clark, Aaron, 1783 or 4-1861.
New York (State). Court of Oyer and Terminer (Delaware County)
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|