A treatise on surveying [electronic resource] : containing the theory and practice : to which is prefixed a perspicuous system of plane trigonometry ... / by John Gummere.
- 2nd ed., improved.
- Philadelphia : John Richardson, 1817 (Philadelphia : Griggs & Co.)
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 40968.
- Surveying -- Textbooks.
Surveying -- Tables.
Plane trigonometry -- Textbooks.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Pennsylvania Philadelphia.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Many of the demonstrations were furnished by Enoch Lewis.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 40968).
- Lewis, Enoch, 1776-1856.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|