To the honourable the Senate and the honourable the House of Representatives of the commonwealth of Massachusetts [electronic resource] : respectfully represent, the President and Fellows of Harvard College, in behalf of the corporation and overseers of said college ...
- [Boston? : s.n., 1812]
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 25612.
- Harvard University.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Boston.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Signed and dated (p. 8): John T. Kirkland, President, February 24, 1812.
Memorial regarding a bill to establish a board of overseers for Harvard.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 25612).
- Kirkland, John Thornton, 1770-1840.
Massachusetts. General Court.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|