The History of little King Pippin; [electronic resource] : with an account of the melancholy death of four naughty boys who were devoured by wild beasts; : and the wonderful delivery of Master Harry Harmless, by a little white horse.
- Hartford: : Printed by Hale & Hosmer., 1814.
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 31720.
31,  p. : ill. ; 11 cm.
- Children's stories.
Conduct of life -- Juvenile fiction.
Boys -- Juvenile fiction.
Children -- Books and reading.
Charity -- Juvenile fiction.
School children -- Juvenile fiction.
Animal welfare -- Juvenile fiction.
Swearing -- Juvenile fiction.
- Juvenile literature -- 1814.
Chapbooks -- 1814.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Connecticut Hartford.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Pages  and  blank.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 31720).
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|