The moral efficacy and the positive benefits of the ordinances of the Gospel: [electronic resource] : a sermon, preached at the consecration of Trinity Church, in the city of New-Haven, on Wednesday, the 21st day of February, A.D. 1816. / By John Henry Hobart, D.D. Assistant Bishop of the Protestant Episcopal Church in the state of New-York. ; Published by the request of the vestry.
- New-Haven, : Printed by Oliver Steele., 1816.
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 37851.
29,  p. ; 23 cm.
- Trinity Church on the Green (New Haven, Conn.).
Church dedication -- Connecticut -- New Haven.
Church architecture -- Connecticut -- New Haven.
- Dedication sermons -- 1816.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Connecticut New Haven.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Last page blank.
"Description of the building lately erected for the public worship, by Trinity Church, in the city of New-Haven; by Mr. Ithiel Town, architect."--p. -29.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 37851).
- Town, Ithiel, 1784-1844.
Trinity Church on the Green (New Haven, Conn.)
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|