Observations on the establishment of the College of Physicians and Surgeons in the City of New-York and the late proceedings of the regents of the university relative to that institution [electronic resource] : communicated in a letter to James S. Stringham / by David Hosack.
- New-York : Printed by C.S. Van Winkle, 1811.
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 23050.
13 p. ; 21 cm.
- College of Physicians and Surgeons in the City of New York.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York New York.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 23050).
- Stringham, Jacobus S., 1775-1817.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|