Howe's genuine almanac; for the year 1819. ... [electronic resource] : Fitted to the town of Enfield, (Mass.) but will serve for any of the adjoining states. ... / By Philo Astronomiæ [i.e., John Howe]. ; [4 lines of verse]
- Enfield [Mass.]: : --Printed and sold [by John Howe], price 5 dolls. per groce, 60 cts. per doz. 8 cents single., --Sept. 1818.
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 44386.
 p. ; 17 cm.
- Almanacs -- Massachusetts -- 1819.
Booksellers' advertisements -- Massachusetts -- Enfield.
Advertisements -- Real property.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Enfield.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- At head of title: No. XV [i.e., XVI].
John Howe, whose name appeared as author on the title pages of the almanac through 1811, was also the only printer in Enfield. An advertisement under his name for books and "a small farm" appears on the last page.
Title vignette: seal of the United States.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 44386).
- Howe, John, 1783-1845.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|