Independence. [electronic resource] : Come hail the day, ye sons of mirth, which gave your native country birth.
- [Brattleboro, Vt. : Printed by William Fessenden, 1812]
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 25713.
1 sheet ( p.) ; 28 x 12 cm.
- Fourth of July -- Poetry.
Poems -- 1812.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Vermont Brattleboro.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Verse in three stanzas; title from caption and first lines of text.
Followed by: Addition by S. Elliot, July 1812.
Imprint supplied by McCorison.
Printed area measures 25.8 x 9.1 cm.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 25713).
- Elliot, Samuel, 1777-1845.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|