A short description of the human muscles, chiefly as they appear on dissection [electronic resource] : together with their several uses, and the synonyma of the best authors / by John Innes.
- New-York : Printed and sold by Collins & Co., 1818.
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 44436.
x, 140,  p.,  leaves of plates : ill.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York New York.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- "From the seventh London edition, revised and corrected by Alexander Munro."
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 44436).
- Monro, Alexander, 1733-1817.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|