Isaiah Thomas, Junior's town & country almanack, or Complete farmer's calendar, for the year of our Lord 1815 ... [electronic resource] : Fitted to the latitude and longitude of the town of Boston, but will serve without essential variation for the adjacent states. ...
- Other Title:
- Town and country almanack ... for the year of our Lord 1815 ...
- [Worcester, Mass.] : Printed at Worcester, by William Manning, for Isaiah Thomas, Jun. Sold wholesale and retail at his bookstore in Boston; also by Thomas & Whipple, Newburyport; Henry Whipple, Salem; George A. Trumbull, Worcester; I. Thomas & Co. Walpole; and the various booksellers in the Newengland states. Price 9 dollars per gross--87 1/2 cents per dozen--12 1/2 cents single., 
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 31808.
 p. : ill. ; 18 cm.
- Almanacs -- Massachusetts -- 1815.
Booksellers' advertisements -- Massachusetts -- Boston.
Booksellers' advertisements -- Maine -- Portland.
Booksellers' advertisements -- Connecticut -- New London.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Worcester.
United States Massachusetts Boston.
United States Massachusetts Newburyport.
United States Massachusetts Salem.
United States New Hampshire Walpole.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Copies of letters by Gilbert Graves, accompanied by photostats of letters by Isaiah Thomas to or concerning Graves, in the American Antiquarian Society's manuscripts collection, indicate that Graves calculated Isaiah Thomas Junior's town & country almanacs for 1813, 1814, and 1815.
Advertised in the Massachusetts spy, Worcester, Nov. 23, 1814.
Advertisement for the Boston, Portland, and New London bookstores of Isaiah Thomas, Junior, p. .
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 31808).
- Graves, Gilbert.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|