An inquiry into the nature and origin of that very common and hurtful disorder, commonly denominated a cold: [electronic resource] : with an accurate description of the symptoms which accompany the disorder; the parts principally and primarily affected, noticed and examined; the most eligible mode of treatment rationally pointed out; and precautions how to prevent the malady, suggested. / By J.L. ; [Five lines in verse]
- [Portland, Me.] : From the Herald Press, Portland., March, 1811.
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 23171.
16 p. ; 21 cm.
- Cold (Disease).
- Place of Publication:
- United States Maine Portland.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- John P. Colcord printed at the Herald Press, Portland, Me., at this time.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 23171).
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|