A discourse on fever [electronic resource] : delivered before the Massachusetts Medical Society, at their annual meeting, in June, 1818, at their request / by James Jackson.
- Boston : Printed by Wells and Lilly, 1818.
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 44447.
36 p. ; 24 cm.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Boston.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 44447).
- Massachusetts Medical Society.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|