The American domestick medicine, or, Medical admonisher [electronic resource] : containing some account of anatomy, the senses, diseases, casualties : a dispensatory, and glossary : in which the observations, and remedies, are adapted to the diseases, &c. of the United States : designed for the use of families / by Horatio Gates Jameson.
- Other Title:
- Medical admonisher.
- Baltimore : F. Lucas, Jun., 1817 ([Baltimore] : J. Robinson)
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 41155.
675 [i.e. 657] p. : ill. ; 22 cm.
- Medicine, Popular.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Maryland Baltimore.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Error in pagination: p. 657 incorrectly numbered 675.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 41155).
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|