A masonic oration delivered before Mystic Lodge, at the semi-anniversary festival of St. John the Baptist, at Pittsfield, on the 24th June, 1813 [electronic resource] / by Ahab Jinks.
- Pittsfield [Mass.] : Printed by Milo Smith & Co., 1814.
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 31830.
John the Baptist's Day -- Massachusetts.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Pittsfield.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 31830).
- Freemasons. Mystic Lodge (Pittsfield, Mass.)
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|