The hermit of the forest, and the wandering infants. [electronic resource] : A rural fragment. : Ornamented with cuts.
- A new edition.
- Hartford: : Printed by Hale & Hosmer., 1812 [i.e., 1813].
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 25637.
30,  p. : ill. ; 95 mm.
- Ten commandments -- Juvenile poetry.
Hermits -- Juvenile fiction.
Abandoned children -- Juvenile fiction.
Orphans -- Juvenile fiction.
Fathers -- Juvenile fiction.
Uncles -- Juvenile fiction.
- Juvenile literature -- 1813.
Poems -- 1813.
Chapbooks -- 1813.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Connecticut Hartford.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- A variation of the story The children in the wood.
Attributed to Richard Johnson.
Cover imprint date varies: 1813.
Pages  and  blank; pasted to printed wrapper.
"The Ten commandments, out of the Old Testament, put into short rhyme, for children."--p. .
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 25637).
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|