A vindication of the doctrines of the Reformation [electronic resource] : being a reply to an attack on the Protestant religion, in a letter from the Rev. Dr. Gallitzen to a Protestant minister / by John Johnston.
- Huntingdon [Pa.] : Printed and sold by James Barbour, 
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 44477.
- Catholic Church -- Controversial literature.
Gallitzin, Demetrius A. (Demetrius Augustine), 1770-1840. Defence of Catholic principles.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Pennsylvania Huntingdon.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- A reply to: A defence of Catholic principles in a letter to a Protestant minister / by Demetrius A. Gallitzin.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 44477).
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|