Acts passed at the first session of the twentieth General Assembly for the commonwealth of Kentucky; [electronic resource] : begun and held in the capitol, in the town of Frankfort, on Monday the second day of December, 1811, and of the commonwealth the twentieth. : Published by authority.
- Standardized Title:
- Laws, etc. (Session laws : 1811)
- Frankfort, (K.) : Printed by W. Gerard, printer to the state., 1812.
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 25780.
vi, , 8-270 p. ; 20 cm.
- Law -- Kentucky.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Kentucky Frankfort.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Error in paging: p. 34 misnumbered 35.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 25780).
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|