Arithmetic made easy to children: [electronic resource] : being a collection of useful and familiar examples, methodically arranged under their respective heads. / By Emmor Kimber.
- The seventh edition.
- Philadelphia: : Published by Kimber and Sharpless, no. 93, Market Street. Dickinson, printer., 1819.
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 48426.
vi, , 8-124,  p. ; 15 cm.
Currency convertibility -- United States.
Money -- United States.
Weights and measures.
- Juvenile literature -- 1819.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Pennsylvania Philadelphia.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- "In the former editions of Arithmetic made easy, the answers were given to nearly every example. The favourable reception and extensive sale which the work has had induced me to give the whole a careful revision, and to follow the authors of the Youth's arithmetical guide in omitting all the answers, and publishing a key for the use of the teacher."--Preface, p. vi, signed: E.K. Philada. 4th mo. 1809.
Copyright March 11, 1809 by Kimber & Conrad.
Error in paging; p. 71 misnumbered 7.
Currency conversion tables, p. [125-126].
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 48426).
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|