The harper's daughter, or, Love and ambition [electronic resource] : a tragedy in five acts / translated from the German of Schiller, by M.G. Lewis, and now published with considerable alterations, as performed at the Philadelphia and Baltimore theatres.
- Philadelphia : M. Carey, 1813 (Philadelphia : R. & W. Carr)
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 29732.
76 p. ; 15 cm.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Pennsylvania Philadelphia.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Adapted from an earlier adaptation, also by Lewis, of Kabale und liebe, entitled "The minister".
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 29732).
- Schiller, Friedrich, 1759-1805.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|