Propositions to amend the Constitution, submitted by Mr. Lewis. [electronic resource] : April 16, 1818. Read and ordered to lie on the table.
- [Washington, D.C. : Printed by E. De Krafft, 1818]
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 46458.
House document (United States. Congress. House) ; 15th Congress, 1st session, no. 200.
- Government document
1 sheet (2 p.) ; 22 cm.
- Constitutional amendments -- United States.
Legislative power -- United States.
Executive power -- United States.
United States -- Officials and employees -- Selection and appointment.
- Place of Publication:
- United States District of Columbia Washington.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Amendments, proposed in the House of Representatives, to limit executive powers and increase those of the legislature.
At head of caption title: .
Edward De Krafft was printer to the House during the 1st session of the 15th Congress.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 46458).
- United States. Congress 1817-1818). House.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|