A Liturgy collected for the use of the church at King's Chapel, Boston. [electronic resource] : [Two lines from John]
- Other Title:
- Chapel liturgy.
- Second edition. With some alterations and additions.
- Boston, : Printed by Joshua Belcher., 1811.
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 23234.
, 360 p. ; 23 cm.
- Episcopal Church -- Liturgy -- Texts.
Episcopal Church -- Prayer-books and devotions.
Anglican Communion -- Liturgy -- Texts.
Anglican Communion -- Prayer-books and devotions.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Boston.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Half-title: Chapel liturgy.
Compiled by James Freeman. First issued by him in 1785 under the title: A liturgy, collected principally from the Book of Common Prayer.
Advertisement, p. , 1st count, dated Boston, Jan. 25, 1811, gives the source of the prayers and services.
Printed in two columns.
'Errata."--p. , 1st count.
"The psalms of David."--p. -302.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 23234).
- Freeman, James, 1759-1835, comp.
King's Chapel (Boston, Mass.)
- Episcopal Church. Book of common prayer (1790)
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|