The Richmond alarm [electronic resource] : a plain and familiar discourse written in the form of a dialogue between a father and his son : in three parts ... written at the request of a number of pious persons / by an independent minister ...
- 2nd ed. corr. ... from London, 2nd ed. in the year 1774.
- Pittsburgh : Printed for Rees Lloyd by Robert Ferguson & Co., 1815.
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 35124.
- Theaters -- Accidents -- Virginia -- Richmond.
Amusements -- Moral and ethical aspects.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Pennsylvania Pittsburgh.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- "With an additional account of the conversion of an Indian, included in a letter written by himself and sent to his friend in America ..."
"Hymns": p. -168.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 35124).
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|