The western woodpecker [electronic resource] : being the journal of a journey performed in the months of February, March and April, 1818, from Georgetown, in the District of Columbia, to the Miami, in the State of Ohio, and back again / by John Logan.
- Georgetown, D.C. : Printed for the author, 1818.
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 44609.
- Ohio -- Description and travel.
Maryland -- Description and travel.
- Place of Publication:
- United States District of Columbia Georgetown.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 44609).
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|