Lost, during the late snow storm, between the Episcopal Church and Keyworth's City-Tavern, a large door key. [electronic resource] : The finder will be suitably rewarded on leaving it at the printing-office of Lewis Deare, in Albany-Street. Found, about 5 weeks since, in Queen-Street, New-Brunswick, a drab great coat. The owner may have it again, by calling at the above place. ...
- [New Brunswick, N.J.] : L. Deare, print., 
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 23239.
1 sheet ( p.)
- Lost articles -- New Jersey -- New Brunswick.
Advertisements -- Lost articles.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New Jersey New Brunswick.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Dated: New-Brunswick, Dec. 31, 1811.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 23239).
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|