An act to incorporate the city of New-Orleans, [electronic resource] : with several acts relative to said city.
- New-Orleans: : Printed by J.C. de St. Romes, printer of the corporation, 1818 [i.e., 1819].
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 44613.
85,  p.
- Law -- Louisiana -- New Orleans.
New Orleans (La.)
- Place of Publication:
- United States Louisiana New Orleans.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Text in English and French on facing pages.
Last page blank.
Includes sixteen additional acts, passed from 1805-1819.
"Officers of the corporation of the city of New-Orleans. April 1819."--p. 85.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 44613).
Includes bibliographical references.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|