The Louisiana & Mississippi almanack, for the year of our Lord 1814. ... [electronic resource] / Calculated by the Rev. John Taylor, for the meridian of New-Orleans, on the River Mississippi, in latitude 30 ̊04' long. 14 ̊13' W. of Washington City, and may, without any sensible errour, serve from thence to the mouth of the Ohio. ; [One-line motto]
- New-Orleans, : Published and sold by Cramer & Co.--by the gross, dozen, or single. Cramer & Co. printers, Pittsburgh., 
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 28984.
- Almanacs -- Louisiana -- 1814.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Louisiana New Orleans.
United States Pennsylvania Pittsburgh.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Not a New Orleans imprint. Cf. Jumonville.
At head of title: No. III.
Title vignette: seal of the United States.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 28984).
- Taylor, John, 1754-1838.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|