In Senate of the United States. [electronic resource] : February 17, 1817. : Mr. Mason, of N.H. submitted the following motion for consideration.
- [Washington, D.C. : William A. Davis, 1817]
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 42544.
Senate document (United States. Congress. Senate) ; 14th Congress, 2nd session, no. 104.
- Government document
1 sheet ( p.) ; 21 cm.
- United States. Army -- Demobilization.
United States. Army -- Organization.
- Place of Publication:
- United States District of Columbia Washington.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Motion that the Committee on Military Affairs report a bill to reduce the military peace establishment of the United States to five thousand men.
At head of title: (104).
William A. Davis was printer to the Senate for the 14th Congress.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 42544).
- United States. Congress 1816-1817). Senate.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|