In Senate of the United States, January 29th, 1816. [electronic resource] : Mr. Mason submitted the following motion for consideration ...
- [Washington, D.C. : Printed by William A. Davis, 1816]
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 39387.
Senate document (United States. Congress. Senate) ; 14th Congress, 1st session, no. 28.
- Government document
1 sheet ( p.) ; 22 cm.
- Military departments and divisions -- United States.
- Place of Publication:
- United States District of Columbia Washington.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Resolution requesting the president to lay before Congress "a statement of the actual number of officers, non-commissioned officers, musicians, and privates, now composing the military establishment of the United States" and where they are posted.
At head of title: .
Presumably printed by William A. Davis, printer to the Senate during the first session of the Fourteenth Congress.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 39387).
- United States. Congress 1815-1816). Senate.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|