An act for incorporating certain persons for the purpose of laying out and making a turnpike road from Salem to Charles River Bridge [electronic resource].
- Standardized Title:
- Laws, etc.
- Salem [Mass.] : Printed by Joshua Cushing, 1813.
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 29071.
35 p. ; 17 cm.
- Highway law -- Massachusetts.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Salem.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- "Rules and regulations of the Salem Turnpike and Chelsea Bridge Corporation": p. -35.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 29071).
- Salem Turnpike and Chelsea Bridge Corporation.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|