Report of the legislature on the observance of the Sabbath [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Report on the observance of the Sabbath.
- [Boston : s.n., 1814]
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 32056.
8 p. ; 23 cm.
- Sunday legislation -- Massachusetts.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Boston.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Consists of the report of the joint committee preceded by the resolutions of the House and Senate appointing its members.
Caption title (p. ): Report on the observance of the Sabbath.
Signed on p. 8: D.A. White, chairman. In Senate, June 14th, 1814. Read and accepted, sent down for concurrence. John Phillips, president. In the House of Representatives, June 14th, 1814. Read and concurred. Timothy Bigelow, speaker.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 32056).
- White, Daniel Appleton, 1776-1861.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|