Resolves of the General Court of the commonwealth of Massachusetts, [electronic resource] : passed at their session which commenced on Wednesday, the 27th day of May, and ended on the 13th of June, 1818. : Published agreeably to a resolve of 16th January, 1812.
- Boston: : Printed by Russell & Gardner, for Benjamin Russell, printer to the state., 1818.
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 44743.
-602 [i.e., 652],  p. ; 27 cm.
- Massachusetts. General Court -- Resolutions.
Resolutions, Legislative -- Massachusetts.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Boston.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Cover title: Resolves of the state of Massachusetts, May session, 1818.
Title vignette: state seal.
"Commonwealth of Massachusetts. Secretary's Office, October 15, 1818. By this I certify, that the resolves printed in this pamphlet, which passed at the session of the General Court, beginning May 27th, and ending June 13th, 1818, have been compared with the originals in this office, and appear to be correct, except ... Alden Bradford, secretary of the commonwealth."--p. 652.
Pagination continues that of the Resolves for Jan. 1818 (Shaw & Shoemaker 44742).
Errors in paging: p. 565, 652 misnumbered 465, 602.
"Civil government of the commonwealth of Massachusetts, for the political year 1818-19."--p. -576.
"Index to resolves passed at the session of the General Court, which began 27th May, 1818."--p. [653-656].
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 44743).
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|