The select remains of Mr. James Meikle, late surgeon in Cornwath, or, Extracts from manuscripts found among his papers .... [electronic resource]
- Standardized Title:
- Selections. 1819
- Pittsburgh : R. Patterson and Lambdin, 1819 ([Pittsburgh] : Butler & Lambdin)
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 48666.
299 [i.e. 287] p. ; 19 cm.
- Devotional literature.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Pennsylvania Pittsburgh.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- The monthly memorial
A secret survey into the state of the soul
The house of mourning
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 48666).
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|