Memoirs of the Society of Virginia for Promoting Agriculture [electronic resource] : containing communications on various subjects in husbandry and rural affairs.
- Richmond : Printed by Shepherd & Pollard, 1818.
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 45756.
xiii, -132 p. : ill. ; 21 cm.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Virginia Richmond.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Contains papers presented in 1811 and 1818.
No more published?
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 45756).
- Society of Virginia for Promoting Agriculture.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|