The doctrines and discipline of the Methodist Episcopal Church [electronic resource].
- The seventeenth edition.
- New-York: : Published by D. Hitt and T. Ware, for the Methodist Connexion in the United States. John C. Totten, printer., 1814.
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 32116.
vi, , 8-184,  p. ; 11 cm.
- Methodist Episcopal Church -- Doctrines.
Methodist Episcopal Church -- Discipline.
- Publishers' advertisements -- New York (State) -- New York.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York New York.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Prefatory letter "To the members of the Methodist Episcopal Church in the United States," signed: Francis Asbury. William M'Kendree.
Publishers' advertisement for books "published under the patronage, and for the use of the Methodist Episcopal Church, in the United States of America," p. [185-186].
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 32116).
- Asbury, Francis, 1745-1816.
M'Kendree, William, 1757-1835.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|