The Methodist pocket hymn book, revised and improved [electronic resource] : designed as a constant companion for the pious of all denominations / collected from various authors.
- 46th ed.
- New-York : J. Soule and T. Mason, for the Methodist Episcopal Church in the United States, 1819 ([New-York] : Abraham Paul)
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 48685a.
293,  p.
- Methodist Episcopal Church -- Hymns.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York New York.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Includes index.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 48685a).
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|