The history of my friend [electronic resource] : shewing how he was deprived of his military commission and left, a cripple, to starve, in time of peace, merely because a great man thought my friend called him a nincompoop!!! : being a true history, taken from the life, in a letter addressed to the President of the U. States.
- New York : [s.n.], 1816.
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 38249.
- United States. Army -- Promotions.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York New York.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 38249).
- United States. President (1809-1817 : Madison)
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|