Message from the President of the United States, transmitting a report of the director of the Mint, of the operation of that establishment during the year 1816. [electronic resource] : January 7, 1817. Read, and ordered to lie upon the table.
- Washington [D.C.]: : Printed by William A. Davis., 1817.
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 42659.
House document (United States. Congress. House) ; 14th Congress, 2nd session, no. 26.
- Government document
8 p. ; 21 cm.
- Mint of the United States -- Appropriations and expenditures.
Coinage -- United States -- Statistics.
- Place of Publication:
- United States District of Columbia Washington.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- At head of title, in square brackets: 26.
Message addressed to the Senate and House of Representatives.
Report signed on p. 6: R. Patterson.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 42659).
- Patterson, Robert, 1743-1824.
United States. President (1809-1817 : Madison)
United States. Congress 1816-1817)
United States. Congress 1816-1817). House.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|