In Senate of the United States. [electronic resource] : December 20, 1816. : Mr. Morrow, submitted the following motion for consideration.
- [Washington, D.C. : William A. Davis, 1816]
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 39467.
Senate document (United States. Congress. Senate) ; 14th Congress, 2nd session, no. 15.
- Government document
1 sheet ( p.) ; 21 cm.
- United States. Navy -- Supplies and stores.
Public land sales -- United States.
Shipbuilding -- United States.
Timber -- United States.
- Place of Publication:
- United States District of Columbia Washington.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- "Resolved, that the Committee on the Public Lands be directed to inquire into the expediency of providing, by law, for the reservation from sale of such portions of the public lands producing the live-oak and red-cedar timbers, as may be necessary to afford a sufficient supply of those timbers for public naval architecture."
At head of title, in square brackets: 15.
William A. Davis was printer to the Senate for the 14th Congress.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 39467).
- United States. Congress 1816-1817). Senate.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|