Geography made easy [electronic resource] : being an abridgement of the American universal geography : to which are prefixed Elements of geography : for the use of schools and academies in the United States of America / by Jedidiah Morse.
- 16th ed., and 4th of this new abridgment.
- Boston : Thomas & Andrews, 1813 ([Boston] : J.T. Buckingham)
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 29223.
360 p. : maps.
- Geography -- Textbooks.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Boston.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 29223).
- Morse, Jedidiah, 1761-1826.
- Morse, Jedidiah, 1761-1826. Elements of geography.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|