The Mourner comforted. [electronic resource] : A selection of extracts, consolatory on the death of friends. From the writings of the most eminent divines and others. Including Dr. Johnson's celebrated sermon on the death of his wife. : Together with prayers suited to the various instances of mortality. / By James Abercrombie, D.D. Senior Assistant Minister of Christ Church, St. Peter's, and St. James's. ; [One line from Matthew]
- [Philadelphia] : Published by Bradford and Inskeep, Philadelphia; and Inskeep and Bradford, Newyork [sic]. J. Maxwell, printer., 1812.
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 24518.
x, , 4-506 p. ; 23 cm.
- Sermons -- Collections.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Pennsylvania Philadelphia.
United States New York New York.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- "A considerable part of the compilation is taken from a collection of "Sermons and extracts' on this particular subject, lately published in England; to the most eloquent and impressive of which a copious addition is now made, partly from the writings of American divines."--Preface, p. vi.
Copyright March 21, 1812 by Bradford and Inskeep.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 24518).
- Abercrombie, James, 1758-1841.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|