The art of memory, reduced to a systematic arrangement [electronic resource] : exemplified under the two leading principles, locality and association : with a specimen of a mnemonic dictionary / by J.R. Murden.
- New-York : Printed for the author by J.T. Murden, 1818.
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 44926.
113, xxxvi p.,  folded leaves : ill. ; 23 cm.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York New York.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 44926).
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|