Abridgment of Murray's English grammar. [electronic resource] : With an appendix, containing exercises in orthography, in parsing, in syntax, and in punctuation. : Designed for the younger classes of learners. / By Lindley Murray. ; From the twentieth English edition, corrected by the author.
- Standardized Title:
- Abridgment of Murray's English grammar
- Albany: : Published and sold by B.D. Packard, no. 51, State-Street. R. Packard, printer., 1811.
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 23448.
103,  p.
- English language -- Grammar.
- Juvenile literature -- 1811.
Booksellers' advertisements -- New York (State) -- Albany.
Advertisements -- Bookbinding.
Advertisements -- Printing.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York Albany.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- "The compiler of 'English grammar, adapted to the different classes of learners,' having been frequently solicited to publish an abridgment ... hopes that the epitome which he now offers to the public, will be found useful and satisfactory. His chief view in presenting the book in this form, is, to perserve the larger work from being torn and defaced by the younger scholars, in their first study of the general outline which it prescribes; and, consequently, to render their application to each part both new and inviting."--Introduction, p. .
"Recommendations of this work."--p. [104-105].
"B.D. Packard keeps constantly for sale ... books and stationary ... All orders for printing and bookbinding will be thankfully received ... "--p. [105-108].
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 23448).
- Murray, Lindley, 1745-1826.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|