Abridgment of Murray's English grammar. [electronic resource] : With an appendix, containing exercises in orthography, in parsing, in syntax, and in punctuation. : Designed for the younger classes of learners. / By Lindley Murray. ; From the twentieth English edition, corrected by the author.
- Albany: : Printed and sold by Websters & Skinners, at their bookstore, in the white house, corner of State and Pearl-Streets., 1815.
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 35341.
107,  p. ; 15 cm.
- English language -- Grammar.
- Juvenile literature -- 1815.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York Albany.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- "Recommendations of this work."--p. .
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 35341).
- Murray, Lindley, 1745-1826.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|