English exercises, adapted to Murray's English grammar: [electronic resource] : consisting of exercises in parsing;--instances of false orthography; violations of the rules of syntax:--defects in punctuation; and violations of the rules respecting perspicuous and accurate writing. : Designed for the benefit of private learners, as well as for the use of schools. / By Lindley Murray. ; From the fourteenth English edition. With additions and improvements.
- Standardized Title:
- English exercises
- New-York: : Printed and sold by Collins and Co., no. 189, Pearl-Street., 1811.
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 23453.
15, , 192 p. ; 18 cm.
- English language -- Grammar.
English language -- Composition and exercises.
- Juvenile literature -- 1811.
Publishers' advertisements -- New York (State) -- New York.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York New York.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- "The following is a list of Collins & Co.'s editions of Murray's works, with their prices at retail and by the dozen."--p. , 1st count.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 23453).
- Murray, Lindley, 1745-1826.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|