Exercises, adapted to Murray's English grammar: [electronic resource] : consisting of exercises in parsing; instances of false orthography; violations of the rules of syntax; defects in punctuation; and violations of the rules respecting perspicuous and accurate writing. : Designed for the benefit of private learners, as well as for the use of schools. / By Lindley Murray. ; From the last English edition, with additions and improvements.
- Standardized Title:
- English exercises
- Lexington, Ky. : Printed by Downing & Phillips., 1815.
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 35375.
xi, , 14-171,  p. ; 17 cm.
- English language -- Grammar.
English language -- Composition and exercises.
Juvenile literature -- 1815.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Kentucky Lexington.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- "Printed by F. Bradford, Jr. at the Office of the Kentucky Gazette, Main Street, Lexington, Ken."--colophon, p. .
Page 171 numberd clxxi.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 35375).
- Murray, Lindley, 1745-1826.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|