English grammar, [electronic resource] : adapted to the different classes of learners. : With an appendix, containing rules and observations, for assisting the more advanced students to write with perspicuity and accuracy. : [Three lines from Blair] / By Lindley Murray. ; From the nineteenth English edition, enlarged and improved by the author.
- Cincinnati: : Printed by John W. Browne and Company., 1813.
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 29238.
243,  p. ; 18 cm.
- English language -- Grammar.
- Juvenile literature -- 1813.
Publishers' advertisements -- Ohio -- Cincinnati.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Ohio Cincinnati.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- "J.W. Browne & Co. have just published ..."--p. .
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 29238).
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|