English exercises, adapted to Murray's English grammar, [electronic resource] : consisting of exercises in parsing;--instances of false orthography;--violations of the rules of syntax;--defects in punctuation;--and violations of the rules respecting perspicuous and accurate writing. : Designed for the benefit of private learners, as well as for the use of schools. / By Lindley Murray. ; From the twelfth English edition.
- Standardized Title:
- English exercises
- New-York: : Printed and sold by Collins & Co. no. 189, Pearl-Street., 1817.
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 41512.
xv, , 192 p. ; 17 cm.
- English language -- Grammar.
English language -- Composition and exercises.
- Juvenile literature -- 1817.
Publishers' advertisements -- New York (State) -- New York.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York New York.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- "The following is a list of Collins & Co.'s editions of Murray's works, with their prices at retail, and by the dozen."--p. [xvi].
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 41512).
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|