Laws of the state of New-Hampshire. [electronic resource] : June session, 1818.
- Standardized Title:
- Laws, etc. (Session laws : 1818 June)
- [Exeter, N.H.? : Charles Norris?, 1818]
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 44993.
-170 p. ; 24 cm.
- Law -- New Hampshire.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New Hampshire Exeter.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Caption title.
Imprint suggested by Shaw & Shoemaker.
Pagination continues that of the session laws for June 1817 (Shaw & Shoemaker 41581).
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 44993).
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|